Articles on this Page
- 12/10/19--23:10: _NSF to MBOX Convers...
- 12/18/19--01:09: _Microsoft Exchange ...
- 12/18/19--02:59: _Best Free NSF to PS...
- 01/03/20--04:32: _How to Migrate Emai...
- 01/03/20--23:28: _How To Restore BKF ...
- 12/10/19--23:10: NSF to MBOX Conversion – Easy Methods to Convert Lotus Notes to MBOX
- First, save the contacts into a CSV file. Launch IBM Lotus Notes, and open the NSF database containing the contacts.
- Now click the File tab on the taskbar, and then click Export.
- On the Export dialog box, browse a location where you want to save the CSV file. Now click the drop-down arrow next to Save as type option.
- Select Comma Separated Value in the options, and click the Export button.
- First, create a group in the Mac Address Book. Open Apple Mail > click File tab on the taskbar > New Group in the options.
- Now give a name to this new Address Book Group.
- Select this new Address Book Group, and click the File tab on the taskbar > Import.
- Browse the CSV file you want to import, and double-click it.
- Keep the setting at “Do not import” for the fields you don’t want to import.
- If the CSV file you’re importing doesn’t contain the header columns, don’t forget to uncheck the “Ignore first box” box and then click OK.
- Now you need to choose whether you want to use the existing contacts, replace existing contacts, add to existing contacts, or update existing contacts for the addresses already present. Finally, click the Import button.
- Quick and safe NSF to MBOX conversion with utmost accuracy.
- Export Lotus Notes email messages, contacts, calendars, etc. into a new MBOX file.
- Batch conversion of multiple NSF files at a time.
- Quickly convert lotus notes to MBOX format without ant data loss.
- Maintain the Metadata properties and Internet headers during email conversion.
- Auto File Search feature to search the NSF files in the system directory.
- Smart preview option to check the preview of the mailbox data prior to conversio.n
- Data Range option to filter the mailbox data.
- Exclude “All Folder” and safely remove encryption without causing any alteration to the original NSF files.
- Contain an interactive and intuitive interface that contains no prior technical expertise.
- Express to convert all the personal information to Notes (recommended)
- Custom to convert all the selected items to Notes
- You can’t run nupgrade.exe on a 62-bit Windows operating system. This is the major limitation.
- Also, it may take enough time if you have a large number of mailbox data to be imported.
- There’s no guarantee that the nUpgrade utility will surely work for you. However, there’s no harm in using it.
- Export complete mailbox content like emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, etc.
- Support normal as well as corrupt EDB files for conversion
- Three modes for scanning the EDB file: Standard, Advanced, and Deep
- Create single NSF file all users or separate NSF file for each user
- Available with the CLI (command-line interface) version for administrators, technicians, and advanced users
- Convert EDB file into NSF format without requiring Microsoft Exchange Server
- Instantly export Lotus Notes email messages, contacts, calendars, etc. to Outlook
- Support multiple NSF files at a time for batch conversion
- Search NSF files automatically in the system directory
- Display a smart preview of your mailbox data prior to conversion
- Filter the mailbox data by using the “date range” feature
- 01/03/20--04:32: How to Migrate Emails from Yahoo to Gmail?
- There has been a huge loss of users of Yahoo, there may be several possible reasons for this.
- The reasons, like inappropriate ads, Yahoo’s new version takes a long time and talking about the recent NSA controversy and another violation of older email hack attacks.
- Gmail users are growing rapidly due to a number of factors, including Google Drive facility, G suite migration feature, Google DOC, and many more.
- Initially, open and login to your Gmail account and go to Settings (gear icon) >> Settings option.
- Visit and click on Accounts and Import >> Import mail and contacts option.
- Then enter your Yahoo mail id in the upcoming pop-up window and hit on Continue.
- A box appears asking you to import multiple items like emails, contacts, etc., then hit on Start Import in order to import Yahoo mail into Gmail. At last, press OK to finish.
- Export Yahoo contacts to .CSV file
- Import CSV file to Gmail
- Steps to Export Yahoo contacts to .CSV file-
- Initially, login Yahoo mail account.
- Go to the Contacts tab.
- Press More option>>Export (CSV) option.
- Log in to Gmail account & go to Google contacts.
- Go to More option.
- Then click on the Import option within more options.
- Finally, your CSV file will be uploaded to Gmail successfully.
- Method to Sync Yahoo Calendar with Google Calendar
- Method to Import Yahoo Calendar using Calendar iCal Address
- Initially, login Gmail (Google) and navigate to Google calendar.
- Besides other calendars on the left side, hit on the drop-down arrow icon.
- Choose the Import calendar option (select the files to import ), hit Open.
- At last, choose Google calendar and other items to sync and then hit Import.
- Initially, log in to the Yahoo calendar and hit the calendar icon and then the calendar will be open on the new page.
- Near the existing calendar, choose a tiny arrow available.
- Select the Actions option on the top of the toolbar and choose the Create New Calendar option(if you want to make and share a new calendar).
- Now choose the option Share. Give the calendar a name after that and choose the color for it as well. Mark the Generate links option.
- Under the To import into a Calendar app (ICS) section copy the URL. Finally, press the Save and return to the Yahoo calendar.
- 01/03/20--23:28: How To Restore BKF Files In Windows 10?
- Open your control panel first and then go to Administrative tools.
- Then, open the Server Manager and moves to the feature summary and finally click on the Add features.
- Here, tick mark the box contains the Removable Store Manager option and then click on Next>>Insall.
- Download Nt5backup.cab from the net.
- Extract the downloaded file and then save it in your system (anywhere you want).
- Left double click on the ntbackup.exe file then click on OK button present on the current wizard.
- Then choose the “Restore Files and Settings” from the options.
- Browse for the location the .bkf is stored and then click on the Ok button.
- Now, select that folder where you want to restore your BKF file.
- If you want to choose to store on your desired location then choose the Advanced option.
- Finally, click on the Finish button to end up the process.
Since there are various email clients as options, users commonly switch from one to another as per requirement. Email migration ain’t an easy task because most of the email clients support different file formats. While migrating from one email client to another and both support different file formats, email conversion becomes necessary for email users. In this very article, we’re going to discuss NSF to MBOX conversion in order to convert Lotus Notes to MBOX or any other email client that supports MBOX file format like Apple Mail, Thunderbird, etc.
Before we can learn how to convert NSF to MBOX format, let’s get familiar with the NSF and MBOX file types.
The NSF (notes storage facility) is the default file format used by IBM Lotus Notes to store data in the documents unites, called Notes. Generally, notes are used for storing the collaborative business information which includes email messages and calendar data. On the other hand, MBOX is one of the most popular email file formats. It’s the only file format supported by various email clients including Apple Mail. Being a mailbox file saved in an email storage format, it organizes email messages in a single text file. The MBOX file format saves the email messages in a concatenated format, i.e. each email is stored after another starting with the “From” header.
The MBOX file format was originally used by UNIX hosts, but now it’s supported by other email clients which include Mozilla Thunderbird, Apple Mail, Claws Mail, Pocomail, Opera Mail, Entourage, Spicebird, Mozilla Mail, Evolution, Incredimail, Eudora, SeaMonkey, Sylpheed, Mulberry, etc.
Why Convert Lotus Notes to MBOX?
Sometimes it may happen that you need to export Lotus Notes email messages and any other email clients that support MBOX format. Let’s suppose you were using IBM Lotus Notes in the previous organization. But now you’ve switched to a new organization where you need to use Apple Mail on a Mac system. You should know that both the email clients support different file formats. In order to access the old email messages and other data of Lotus Notes, you must convert NSF to MBOX file format. Also, there are some useful features in MBOX based email clients that ain’t available in IBM Lotus Notes. This may force users to switch from Lotus Notes to MBOX based email clients or Lotus Notes to Outlook.
Export Lotus Notes Contacts
If you just want to export contacts from Lotus Notes to Apple Mail, you can simply save the address book into CSV format. And then, you can import this new CSV file to Apple Mail without using any 3rd party paid tool. Follow these simple steps:
Once you successfully import the contacts to a CSV file, you need to import this file to Apple Mail in this way:
The contacts are now available as a group in your Mac Address Book.
NSF to MBOX Conversion Tool
But there’s no such manual way to export Lotus Notes email messages to any MBOX based email clients. In such a situation, you should use a professional NSF to MBOX Converter tool. There are many vendors in the online marketplace which provide such software applications, and SysInfoTools Software is one of them. SysInfoTools NSF to MBOX Converter tool is an amazing solution that can not only export email messages but also the contacts and other data from Apple Mail to MBOX file supported by various email clients including Apple Mail and Thunderbird.
Below are the key features you’ll get in this software:
SysInfoTools provides the free demo version of NSF to MBOX Converter tool. So before you can purchase this software, you must download the demo version for a free evaluation. By using the demo version, you can save the first 25 email items from all the mailbox folders of the selected NSF file(s) into new MBOX file(s). And if you’re satisfied with the results, then only you should consider purchasing the full version of this software.
The article explained NSF to MBOX conversion process in detail. Since there’s no direct way to open or convert lotus notes to MBOX or any other email client, you have to convert NSF to MBOX format. Neither IBM nor Microsoft provides anything to migrate data from Lotus Notes to MBOX file. The NSF to MBOX Converter recommended in this article can successfully export Lotus Notes email messages, contacts, calendars, and other data into a new MBOX file.
The post NSF to MBOX Conversion – Easy Methods to Convert Lotus Notes to MBOX appeared first on Migrate Emails.
Email migration becomes the first and foremost necessity for any organization if it’s switching to a new email platform. Since most of the email clients support different file formats, email conversion becomes an essential task prior to email migration. In this article, we’ll be discussing how to migrate Exchange to Lotus Notes client manually. Also, we’ll learn how to convert EDB to NSF file format if the manual trick fails or doesn’t work for the exchange to lotus notes migration process.
Microsoft Exchange Server
Since a great deal of business is conducted by email, it has now become a critical function in the business environment. Generally, a smart email solution is the prime necessity for organizations of all sizes. And Microsoft Exchange Server is highly popular among organizations.
Exchange Server is a dedicated email-based collaborative communication server for businesses that includes email, contact, calendar, and task.
Many companies are now finding that using Exchange Server has increased the reliability of their email functions. It’s a complete email server solution provided by Microsoft that runs on a Windows Server operating system and manages all your email messages and other data with ease. The primary reason for using the Microsoft Exchange Server is to make emailing faster and more efficient. Unlike other POP3 email accounts, Exchange accounts have a few integrated collaborative messaging features which include scheduling, contact management, folder sharing, and task management functionality.
Exchange to Lotus Notes Migration
There are various benefits of using Microsoft Exchange Server. However, companies are now switching to the popular messaging and collaboration platforms these days. IBM Lotus Notes is one such platform that has its own advantages. Unlike Microsoft Exchange Server, IBM Lotus Notes is available for Windows, Mac, Linux, etc. If your organization is planning to switch from MS Exchange to Lotus Notes, or Outlook to Lotus Notes just keep in mind that both these clients support different file formats.
Exchange Server stores all the email messages and other mailbox data in an Exchange database file called EDB. On the other hand, Lotus Notes creates a database file to store emails, contacts, calendar data, etc. The database file is called NSF (Notes Storage Facility) that stores the data in document units called “notes”.
Now you’ve understood that email migration ain’t easy from MS Exchange to LotusNotes. Since Lotus Notes doesn’t support the Exchange database format, you can’t import or export the EDB file directly to this client. Before that, you must convert EDB to NSF, the native file format of IBM Lotus Notes. Once you convert EDB file to NSF format, then email migration becomes easy and effortless. But now the question is
How to Migrate Exchange to Lotus Notes?
Generally, email conversion ain’t possible manually. You have to use a professional email converter tool to convert email files. To migrate Exchange to Lotus Notes, you must convert EDB file to NSF format which is only possible through a 3rd party EDB to NSF Converter tool. There are many vendors in the online marketplace which provide an email converter tool for EDB to NSF conversion. But if you’re looking for a free solution, you should use the nUpgrade utility, a part of Notes migration tools.
The nUpgrade utility is located by default in the directory of the Lotus Notes program. There’s an option to install Notes migration tools during Lotus Notes installation. Remember, you can’t use the nUpgrade utility if you haven’t installed the Notes migration tools. In such a situation, you should run the Lotus Notes installation again. And make sure you select the option for installing the Notes Migration tools this time.
How to Use nUpgrade Utility?
It’s very easy to run the nUpgrade utility. You just need to follow these easy steps here:
Step 1: First, locate the nUpgrade utility on your system. The default location of nUpgrade utility is
C:\Program Files (x86)\IBM\Lotus\Notes
Now double-click the nUpgrade.exe.
Step 2: On the Notes Upgrade Services dialog box, you’ll see the welcome screen of IBM Notes Upgrade Services.
Click Next to begin the upgrade process.
Step 3: Now select your MS Exchange profile name from the list.
Then click Next to continue the process.
Step 4: Here select the upgrade method, i.e. how you want Notes Upgrade to convert your personal information.
There are two options you can choose from:
Now click Next to start the Exchange to Lotus Notes migration process. It may take a few minutes to complete the migration process.
Note: The nUpgrade utility will save all the emails into the PersonalFolder.nsf file and the contacts into a Names.nsf (personal address book) file.
Although the nUpgrade utility is effective, there are a few limitations of using it:
EDB to NSF Converter – Professional Solution
If you’re looking for an instant and effortless way to migrate from MS Exchange to Lotus Notes, you should consider using the EDB to NSF Converter tool provided by SysInfoTools Software. It can successfully extract email messages from the EDB file and export them to the Lotus Notes database. Unlike the nUpgrade utility, it’s available for both 32 & 64-bit Windows operating systems. Below are the key features of EDB to NSF Converter tool:
Before purchasing EDB to NSF Converter software, you must download the demo version for a free evaluation. By using the demo version, you can save the first 25 emails from each mailbox folder of the selected EDB file. If you’re satisfied with the results, then only you should purchase the software.
Since Exchange and Notes are two different mailing systems, they both support different file formats. And whenever you migrate Exchange to Lotus Notes client, you need to convert EDB file to NSF file format. In this article, we’ve learned how to migrate the mailbox data from Exchange to Notes by using the nUpgrade utility. Also, we can use a professional EDB to NSF Converter tool for the exchange to Lotus notes migration process.
The post Microsoft Exchange to Lotus Notes Migration using Nupgrade.exe Utility appeared first on Migrate Emails.
Do you want to transfer emails from Lotus Notes to Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, etc? Are you looking for a way to migrate your old data to your new email client? All you need is a professional converter tool that can convert NSF to PST format. And if you haven’t found the right solution yet, you’ve come to the right place. In this article, I’ll help you choose the best Free NSF to PST Converter 2019.
It’s no wonder that users these days are switching from one email client to another. Since there are many email clients, there are too many choices for users. IBM Notes (formerly known as Lotus Notes) is undoubtedly a popular email client among Windows, Mac, and Linux users. It has so many features that you may not get in other email clients. However, many users don’t like this email application. I don’t know why. I’ve seen many email users are switching from Lotus Notes to Outlook. And the questions which they often ask are
“How to migrate from Lotus Notes to Outlook”
“How to convert NSF to PST format”
How to Transfer Emails from Lotus Notes to Outlook?
So if you’ve recently switched from Lotus Notes to Outlook client or if you’re planning to do that sooner or later, you need to understand a few things. You know that Lotus Notes and Outlook are two different email clients. But do you know that these two create different types of files for storing emails and other data? Being a Lotus Notes user, you must be familiar with the NSF database that stores the emails and other business data. As of now, you’re switching from Lotus Notes to Outlook, you should get familiar with the native file format of Microsoft Outlook. Since Outlook doesn’t support NSF file format, there’s no way to open it. PST aka personal storage table is the default file format used by Microsoft Outlook. I hope you’ve now understood what you need to do here.
NSF to PST conversion becomes a necessity if you’re switching from Lotus Notes to Outlook. Now you must be wondering how to convert NSF to PST format. There’s a manual solution that can help you export Lotus Notes email messages and other data to Outlook. However, you should always consider using a professional NSF to PST Converter tool that gives you the best results, unlike the manual solution. If you search in the online marketplace, you’ll see there are many vendors which provide NSF to PST Converter tool or PST to NSF Software. But when there are too many choices, it’s always difficult to choose the best one. Let me help you in choosing the best NSF to PST Converter tool.
Choose the Best Free NSF to PST Converter for Windows
It ain’t easy to choose the best solution when there are too many choices. If you ask your friends or colleagues, each one will recommend a different tool. Maybe the best tool you find ain’t the best for someone else. So how do you choose the best NSF to PST Converter tool? And how do you define “best” anyhow? There are many factors one should always consider when it comes to choosing the best solution to convert NSF to PST format.
#1 – Features
First and foremost, you should always look for the features you’re getting in the software. Generally, a software application must have these four main characteristics: reliability, usability efficiency, and functionality. Make sure the software has everything that you actually need.
And if we’re talking about the features, SysInfoTools NSF to PST Converter tool is the best in the online marketplace today. The outstanding features of this product make it the best NSF to PST Converter tool. If you pick this product, you’ll these features:
Additionally, there are so many features in this software that make NSF to PST conversion task easy and effortless.
#2 – Availability
The next step is checking the availability of the software. The word “availability” means that something is easily available and ready for use. There are so many sites on the Internet from where you can download software applications. And most of the vendors upload their software applications on such download sites. You can download the free demo version and evaluate the software for free. It’s always advisable to learn about the nature and complexity of the product before purchasing it.
SysInfoTools NSF to PST Converter tool is available on all such download sites like CNET and Softpedia for instant download. And before you can purchase the software, you should always consider using the demo version.
#3 – User-friendliness
Some software applications are more intuitive than others. Remember, the software you’re choosing should be user-friendly. It’s one of the most important characteristics. If you opt for a program that has a more complex interface, you’ll need to take time to properly understand it. The user interface of the software should be designed for maximum efficiency and ease of use. Make sure the interface ain’t complex. In fact, it should be straightforward and providing quick access to common features.
The NSF to PST Converter tool provided by SysInfoTools Software is an easy-to-use application. The interface is highly interactive and user-friendly. Any technical or non-technical user can use this software without requiring any prior technical expertise.
#4 – Support & Compatibility
Another factor that you may need to consider is the support & compatibility of the software. Also, make sure you’re aware of any specific hardware or operating system requirements that you would need to run the software. Since we’re discussing “best NSF to PST Converter tool” here, we should check whether the software supports all versions of IBM Lotus Notes or not. SysInfoTools NSF to PST Converter tool supports all major versions of IBM Notes including the latest v10.0. Also, it runs smoothly under all Windows-based operating systems including the latest Win 10 (32 & 64-bit).
#5- Free Demo Version
The demo version of Lotus Notes to Outlook Converter tool is available for a free evaluation. You can download the software for free from the official website of NSF to PST Converter and Import the first 25 Lotus Notes emails for free.
#6 – License Pricing
One of the most important factors you should never overlook is the price. Generally, you should always consider more than just price while choosing something needful. Make sure you choose a software application that meets your requirements at an affordable price. The NSF to PST Converter tool from SysInfoTools Software is available at $149.
In this article, we’ve learned how to choose the best free NSF to PST Converter tool when there are too many choices. There are a few factors we should always consider product features, availability, user-friendliness, support & compatibility, and price. And by considering all these key factors, SysInfoTools Software provides the best NSF to PST Converter tool.
The post Best Free NSF to PST Converter to Transfer Emails from Lotus Notes to Outlook on Windows appeared first on Migrate Emails.
Many people use Yahoo mails, but sometimes they want to migrate emails from Yahoo to Gmail because Yahoo has less protection of data than Gmail. So, this blog is going to teach you “How to move Yahoo emails to Gmail.” The blog contains their migration factors and ways to migrate Yahoo mail to Gmail.
Why prefer Gmail over Yahoo?
These are the reasons because of which people migrate emails from Yahoo to Gmail. Now moving further to know about the steps for the migration process.
How to export Yahoo emails to Gmail Manually?
Follow the steps mentioned below:
Note: The process will start immediately, but it may take up to 2 days to complete, or it depends on your Yahoo mailbox information.
How to Import Yahoo Contacts to Gmail Manually?
It includes two steps:
By following the above steps, you have successfully exported Yahoo contacts to the CSV file. Now, this CSV file needs to be imported into Gmail. Follow the instructions form below:
2. Import CSV File to Gmail-
How to Export Yahoo Calendar to Gmail Manually?
It involves two methods:
I. Method to Sync Yahoo Calendar with Google Calendar
II. Method to Import Yahoo Calendar using Calendar iCal Address
But these manual methods have some complexities when executing. Also, these are the lengthy process and time taken. So to avoid all these complexities, you can go with Yahoo Backup utility to directly migrate emails from Yahoo to Gmail.
Direct Method to Migrate Yahoo Mail to Gmail
Yahoo Backup utility is the perfect solution to solve this problem as it directly transfers Yahoo mail and all other attachments & information to Gmail as well as to other email clients such as Outlook, Zimbra, Thunderbird, Entourage, etc. The user can use this tool to save emails in the format of PST, MBOX, MSG, PDF, TXT, HTML, EML, EMLX, etc. This utility has a great GUI and is widely compatible with all the operating systems in Windows.
We have addressed the manual process to migrate emails from Yahoo to Gmail. A direct method has been mentioned also. However, it is recommended to use a direct way to avoid complications with manual approaches.
If you are planning for taking a backup of your data and files in windows 10 and need some help for the same case then you landed on the right page. Here, in this technical blog, we are going to discuss all the methods to restore backup files in Windows 10 apart from this you will get to know more about “what is BKF files” and the issues regarding the bkf files.
So, let’s start with the introduction of the bkf file…
What is a BKF file?
The BKF file is a backup file which is created simply using the backup utility, which is provided by the Windows XP and NT Pro. It is used to recover backup files in windows 10 It can store one or more files which a user preserves. Creating a backup of Windows is necessary to preserve the user’s vital data. The most general way to take backup is with the help of window utility called NTBackup which enables the user to save their data with the .bkf file extension.
The Issue Regarding the Restoration Process of BKF files in Windows 10
The main purpose of writing this blog is because many users are facing issues regarding the restoration process of BKF files. Microsoft has recently removed the NT Backup utility from Windows 10. So, the main question arises is that – “Can be able to restore backup files in windows 10”. Well! Don’t worry, we will have a solution for this too. As you can download the NT Backup utility from the net for the windows 10. Then, you run this utility and follow the guidelines given below.
Downloading process of NT Backup utility for windows 10
Firstly, you need to operate and install the feature called the Removable Storage Manager.
Note: Thoroughly read all the process for the smooth backup process
Steps to install Removable Storage Manager
Now, after doing all this above setup you need to install the inbuilt utility. So follow the below steps to install the utility:-
After performing the steps provided you above, you will successfully able to download, install and recover backup files in windows 10.
Professional Ways To Restore Backup Files
As we all know that the manul ways are the typical one to resolve any issue and if the talk is about the taking backups then we need to follow the most suitable and safe method because interruptions in manual ways can damage your files and sometimes the user will suffer from the permanent data loss.
Professional tools provide an easy and interactive interface to the users and this makes the restoration process smoother.
The process to restore backup files is not that much hard task but for the case of the Windows 10 user, the process becomes slightly typical and this is all because Microsoft removes this backup utility feature from the Windows 10. So, In this technical guide, we have given you both the ways i.e., Manual as well as Technical. Now you which to decide which one is suitable for you and pick it yourself. Otherwise, we suggest you to use professional tools.